TabPy version 2.2.0 is released:
- Package is on PyPi – https://pypi.org/project/tabpy/2.2.0/.
- Release on GitHub – https://github.com/tableau/TabPy/releases/tag/2.2.0.
To install or update to the latest version as usual run
pip install --upgrade tabpy
The release includes fixes for authentication:
- Fixed bug for scripts with
tabpy.query(...)calls for when authentication is configured for TabPy.
- Fixed bug for TabPy reporting 500 error instead of 401 when it runs without the attached console.
- Improved authentication security (this is breaking change) – now TabPy returns authentication error when credentials are provided, but it is not configured for it.
Share the post if you liked it